"Now my brethren, we see that God is mindful of every people, whatsoever land they may be in; yea he numbereth his people, and his bowels of mercy are over all the earth. Now this is my joy, and my great thanksgiving; yea and I will give thanks unto my God forever. Amen." (Alma 26.37)

Monday, March 7, 2016

Hey everyone!

Sorry I didn't mail last week, but this week was really good! Last
week was kind of slow to be honest, and we worked hard but didn't see
much out of our efforts, but then this week came and right from the
start we just saw good thing after good thing after good thing. It was
a miracle, and through it, we learned better that blessings come maybe
not at the time we hope or expect but that they do come.

We met our young investigator who is so interested in church and
activities and even the temple. When we talked about the temple and
showed her pictures of it, her eyes lit up and she got really excited.
It was also really easy to get to know her better and we became
friends fast.

We also met another investigator who has been our investigator for
awhile, and she's 50 but looks 30 and she has the most beautiful skin
I've ever seen. She told us her secret and gave us some cream so we've
been using it haha. It's really exciting actually. She is really kind
and likes talking about religion and we like meeting with her.

AND then we met with an old investigator the elders passed to us who
is about our age. She is so cute and is definitely interested in
religion and we were able to set a return appointment. We're really
excited for her. ๐Ÿ˜Š

This week there were some rough patches but I learned more about being
meek and humble, and learning again the importance of leaning on the
lord. I know that we can become stronger when we allow God to shape us
into who he needs us to be. It isn't comfortable, but I know hat gods
plan is for our eternal happiness and that when we trust in that plan
he will be able to help us the most.

I love you all! How is everyone doing? I heard it's snowing again out
east haha enjoy it!

Love,
Massey shimai

No comments:

Post a Comment