"Now my brethren, we see that God is mindful of every people, whatsoever land they may be in; yea he numbereth his people, and his bowels of mercy are over all the earth. Now this is my joy, and my great thanksgiving; yea and I will give thanks unto my God forever. Amen." (Alma 26.37)

Monday, March 28, 2016

This week was cool! We met a lot of NAs and I got to meet some people,
and our recent convert had her first after baptism lesson so we were
happy about that. Also one of our investigators became progressing as
he started reading the Book of Mormon! We're so happy about that ๐Ÿ˜Š

We also had mission tour and elder Choi our area seventy came to visit
our mission. He and his wife are wonderful! I learned a lot about
being one with God and our investigators. And about being confident in
the lord. I love you all! Sorry this week is really short! Have a good
week this week!

Love
Massey shimai



No comments:

Post a Comment