"Now my brethren, we see that God is mindful of every people, whatsoever land they may be in; yea he numbereth his people, and his bowels of mercy are over all the earth. Now this is my joy, and my great thanksgiving; yea and I will give thanks unto my God forever. Amen." (Alma 26.37)

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Hey everyone!

First of all, just a reminder that my address has changed so please do not send anything to the old address! My new address is:
Japan Sapporo Mission
6-2  Oyachi  Nishi  1  Chome Atsubetsu-ku
Sapporo-shi,  Hokkaido  004-0042
Japan

This will be my address for the rest of my mission. Thanks always for your love and encouragement! I love hearing from you guys.

Also, Hope you all enjoyed general conference! We aren't able to watch it until this weekend because we are waiting for the Japanese translation but we're so excited!

A lot happened this week! Both of us got sick so we were out for a lot of it, but we found some really cool people when we were able to work! We were housing and found a lady who was looking for the true church, and loves Christ and the Bible and feels free to choose her own path now. And she really wants to hear our message and come to church! It was a cool miracle being able to talk with her and share with her he Book of Mormon, which she is reading!!

Also this Sunday was fast Sunday so I chose to fast and pray so that we would find someone who was prepared to hear the gospel and to be baptized, and that night we were housing again and found a man who was also looking to find the true church and felt like if there was a God, then he would restore his true church and so there would be one. And so we were able to share the message of the restoration with him which he really liked and connected with!

And we got to go to the temple today which is always a blessing! Today sitting inside I really felt that this work and this life is so much more and so much bigger than me or my companion. That the Lord is in command and that he has a plan and that in the end we will be able to live with him again, which is his purpose for everything. I know that there is a purpose to why each of us and here and we don't have to go through it alone. That we were not intended to go through this alone because we are eternal beings and sons and daughters of our Heavenly Father. And I am s grateful for that.
I love you all ❤️



 

No comments:

Post a Comment