"Now my brethren, we see that God is mindful of every people, whatsoever land they may be in; yea he numbereth his people, and his bowels of mercy are over all the earth. Now this is my joy, and my great thanksgiving; yea and I will give thanks unto my God forever. Amen." (Alma 26.37)

Monday, October 31, 2016

Hello!

It's getting colder and colder here in Sapporo, and we'll probably lose bikes pretty soon when the snow comes.  I'm on my fifth transfer now in shinkotoni and Rigby Shimai and I are staying here for another. Rigby Shimai is a blessing. She just makes people happy. I've been here in shinkotoni for so long, I'm starting to feel like a member here. The members are like family, and they're so good. Just through and through.

Also thanks for your prayers! We found 2 new dads the day after I sent this email so your prayers worked!

We went to a school play with a less active that her daughter was in, and she said it was okay to teach her from now on! Yay!!

Also we invited Tosaka-san to baptism again and she agreed to 2/19 as her date. Please pray for her too!

And we had a ward Halloween party and a lot of non members came which was cool. Our investigator brought her granddaughter too.

I'm out of time but I love you guys!! Miracles happen and God is watching out for you and me and the strangers on the street too.

Have a good week!
Love
Massey Shimai



No comments:

Post a Comment