"Now my brethren, we see that God is mindful of every people, whatsoever land they may be in; yea he numbereth his people, and his bowels of mercy are over all the earth. Now this is my joy, and my great thanksgiving; yea and I will give thanks unto my God forever. Amen." (Alma 26.37)

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Nov 8, 2016

Hey everyone!

Well the snow finally came so we are officially done with bikes. It's definitely winter here in Sapporo haha. I would just like to say again how grateful I am for my companion. Without her I think I would've gone crazy. Everyone needs to hear her laugh, it's healing.

I don't really have much to report on missionary work wise. We were riding our bikes home last week and I got hit by a car, but I'm doing okay. Nothing is broken and I don't have a concussion. We haven't been able to do much the past week, so that has been kind of hard but I'm very grateful for everyone who has taken care of me. Especially my companion and the mission president and his wife. Just angels.

I love you all! Please stay safe. I hope you're all doing well and happy.

Love
Massey Shimai

No comments:

Post a Comment