"Now my brethren, we see that God is mindful of every people, whatsoever land they may be in; yea he numbereth his people, and his bowels of mercy are over all the earth. Now this is my joy, and my great thanksgiving; yea and I will give thanks unto my God forever. Amen." (Alma 26.37)

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Dec 18, 2016

Hey! It's been a while haha.

I transferred from shinkotoni to atsubetsu two weeks ago. It is the biggest ward on the island so that is excited and there are so many cute kids everywhere. I love it. I am in a trio with Davis Shimai and Womack Shimai who are both the best and super kind. I am also back in the same ward as the mission home which has had its perks!

It warmed up a little today so that is good. We are going over to a members house for dinner tonight.

Our investigator akari chan is getting baptized on Saturday, but please pray for her! She is super excited and Just thinking about her makes me want to cry. She is a good soul.

Love you all. Be safe wherever you may be and have a merry Christmas!

Massey Shimai

No comments:

Post a Comment