"Now my brethren, we see that God is mindful of every people, whatsoever land they may be in; yea he numbereth his people, and his bowels of mercy are over all the earth. Now this is my joy, and my great thanksgiving; yea and I will give thanks unto my God forever. Amen." (Alma 26.37)

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Dec 25, 2016

Hey all,
Still chugging along, but Akari chan was baptized this week!
It was beautiful. She came out of the water and was like, "I can't stop smiling."
She is a miracle and I needed her more than probably she will ever know. She has had a hard life but despite it all she constantly turns to Christ and his atonement. I think everyone needs an akari in their life.
the ward is good and really supportive and has shown her so much love.
Christmas was beautiful. Davis Shimai and Womack Shimai cooked up some good stuff and we spent a long time talking.

My cold is getting better too so that is good news.

I hope you all have a merry Christmas. You're all special to me. I'm grateful for the mission experience and for all the people I have been blessed to meet and grow close to here. I'm grateful for the Japanese members. I'm grateful for God who doesn't abandon us, not even in the dark alone times. I'm grateful for two very special companions who have stayed with me and supported me physically and emotionally. I'm grateful for gods plan for each individual.
Have a good week!






Love
Massey Shimai

No comments:

Post a Comment