"Now my brethren, we see that God is mindful of every people, whatsoever land they may be in; yea he numbereth his people, and his bowels of mercy are over all the earth. Now this is my joy, and my great thanksgiving; yea and I will give thanks unto my God forever. Amen." (Alma 26.37)

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Nov 20, 2016

Hello Everyone!

Thank you for the emails! I am doing okay! As an update my left leg is recovering pretty well and I'm able to walk a little faster now so life is brighter haha. This week I really felt everyone's prayers so I just want to say how grateful I am for them. Lately I've been feeling very happy, like so happy that it doesn't really make sense. And I'm learning to be more grateful for the little things, like being alive and my companion and spending time with people. Also our investigator (the one who is an NAs daughter) came to church yesterday for the first time in awhile and had a good time so we are grateful for that. We are still not able to really do missionary work. On Saturday we got about 30 minutes in, which was nice. But I've also felt that I needed this to know more joy and to be able to feel closer to my Savior.

Don't forget God is watching over you and literally answers prayers! I love you guys!

Love
Massey Shimai

No comments:

Post a Comment