"Now my brethren, we see that God is mindful of every people, whatsoever land they may be in; yea he numbereth his people, and his bowels of mercy are over all the earth. Now this is my joy, and my great thanksgiving; yea and I will give thanks unto my God forever. Amen." (Alma 26.37)

Monday, November 16, 2015

Asahiyama zoo and Miracle

Hi everyone!
I miss you guys! Thanks for your emails and prayers as always!

This week we tried really hard to make a baptismal date with one of our investigators because she wants to do it! She knows it's true and loves the gospel but is scared. It makes us sad, but we're hoping she can still feel that we love her. It was a really sad lesson, we're just trying to see where we can go from here so she can progress.

I went on splits in suehiro and it was so great! I really needed it.  We found a new investigator who was sooo prepared. Davis shimai and I both just sobbed afterwards because it was such a miracle. We really felt the spirit in that lesson. I'm grateful that we can feel that everyday. This week the things that bothered me before didn't bother me anymore. I was really happy this week and I think it's because I'm getting more into the work. It's true that when you forget yourself, you're happiest. I love you all! I'm excited to learn more how to show others love and completely give myself and increase my capacity to love as God loves.

We also got to go to the zoo today! It's apparently one of the top 3 in Japan so that's exciting. Here are some pictures:



No comments:

Post a Comment