"Now my brethren, we see that God is mindful of every people, whatsoever land they may be in; yea he numbereth his people, and his bowels of mercy are over all the earth. Now this is my joy, and my great thanksgiving; yea and I will give thanks unto my God forever. Amen." (Alma 26.37)

Monday, November 9, 2015

SAPPORO TEMPLE IS BEAUTIFUL


Hi everyone!
You're all inspirations to me  こんしゅがんばてね.
Thanks always for your emails. They're great pick me ups and it's so nice to hear from you all!

This week was a little harder. I went on splits in kotoni and ebetsu which are both around Sapporo area. It was different and kind of stressful but I'm grateful for the experience and for the opportunity I had to learn.

Such a blessing to be able to see Sapporo Temple. I'll get to go in since it should open before next winter. Yay!

It's starting to get a little colder. Last night it dropped down to -6 C but it hasn't snowed too much yet. It'll be fun .

One scripture I loved this week: 2 nephi 26:23-25.
23 For behold, my beloved brethren, I say unto you that the Lord God worketh not in darkness.
24 He doeth not anything save it be for the benefit of the world; for he loveth the world, even that he layeth down his own life that he may draw all men unto him. Wherefore, he commandeth none that they shallnot partake of his salvation.
25 Behold, doth he cry unto any, saying: Depart from me? Behold, I say unto you, Nay; but he saith: Come unto me all ye ends of the earth, buy milk and honey, without money and without price.

I know that everything he did is for us to be happy. "Men are that they might have joy." And I'm so grateful for that. I'm so grateful to be here and share this gospel with those around me. The members love the temple so much and I love hearing them talk about it. Right now
they have to fly to get to the nearest one, which is in Tokyo. I'm so excited for them to have a temple pretty soon.

I love you guys! Have a great week this week! Don't forget that God loves you and is aware of you and is reaching out right now. I love love love you all!!


Love,
Massey shimai

No comments:

Post a Comment