"Now my brethren, we see that God is mindful of every people, whatsoever land they may be in; yea he numbereth his people, and his bowels of mercy are over all the earth. Now this is my joy, and my great thanksgiving; yea and I will give thanks unto my God forever. Amen." (Alma 26.37)

Monday, November 23, 2015

Zone Conference and Snow!

Hi everyone!
This week was a solid one. We had zone conference with our mission president who I love so much and left us with a lot of great advice, workshops, and his amazing testimony. It helped me strengthen my faith in the lords plan for Japan and in how much it has grown in not a lot of time. In 1949 there were no chapels, and in 1974 when kaicho served here no one thought there would be a temple in Hokkaido. And now there is one. God hasn't given up on his people anywhere in the world. You and I included.
I loved one quote from zone conference: "if you make an effort, blessings will always come. They are waiting around the corner to show you that you are worthy to receive it."
Just being out here is a blessing. I have already changed so much and I've gotten to testify of Christ and of this gospel I love that has blessed my life. This week we tried making more appointments so we can get more member presents and we got so many! We just worked a little harder and were blessed so much for it. Also we found 3 new young people to teach which is amazing. We're very happy. Tomorrow is transfer calls though and were a little nervous but hopefully we'll both stay in asahikawa.
Funny story: I left the house to an appointment with shoes from two different pairs, one heels and one flats, and both were left feet. Our investigator got a laugh out of it but boy it was embarrassing.
I'm out of time but I love you all! Till next week! Thanks for all the emails. You guys light up my week.
Love
Massey shimai

No comments:

Post a Comment