"Now my brethren, we see that God is mindful of every people, whatsoever land they may be in; yea he numbereth his people, and his bowels of mercy are over all the earth. Now this is my joy, and my great thanksgiving; yea and I will give thanks unto my God forever. Amen." (Alma 26.37)

Monday, December 7, 2015

Heyo!! You guys are great. Thanks for the encouragement this week. It meant a lot. I feel better about myself this week and have really tried to focus on what I can do. I can't do a lot, and I don't have a lot of talents, but I can be really kind. And I've been trying to really do that. Also one new thing I've been doing is writing in my journal everyday about how I have seen the hand of the lord in my life that day. It's really helped me see how the lord has blessed me and the miracles I have seen that day. I'm also a lot more grateful now that I can see so much more of what he does. Our goal this transfer is to see two baptisms. I know it is going to be really hard but we are trying to make baptismal dates and we believe we can see them. These people are prepared.
In other news, we caught the sweet potato truck! It was delicious. As expected. We were on a bridge and waved him down and ran down to meet him and he's like, you guys aren't from Japan are you? Haha. But it was delicious so that is what matters.
Also it snows like every other day here. It's a bit ridiculous but it is a winter wonderland! When it snows, the air is so dense with white that the air looks white too. And the sky is white and the roads and sidewalks are all white too cause they don't plow. It's beautiful.
I love you all! I sang in a duet on Saturday at our Christmas concert which was really scary but I was able to do it to the best of my ability so I'm happy about that be safe this week!! Love you!
Love
Massey shimai

No comments:

Post a Comment