"Now my brethren, we see that God is mindful of every people, whatsoever land they may be in; yea he numbereth his people, and his bowels of mercy are over all the earth. Now this is my joy, and my great thanksgiving; yea and I will give thanks unto my God forever. Amen." (Alma 26.37)

Monday, August 15, 2016


Hello!


Hope everyone had a good week! ๐Ÿ˜Š
The work here is still moving, we're finding a lot of PIs and new people so hopefully we can help them progress. We set a date for baptism with one of our investigators. She's been hearing the lessons on and off for a long time now, but wants an answer to come soon. Please pray so that her desire to change will strengthen, and she'll be able to focus on that.

One miracle that happened this week was we went to go see a less active member who we've been trying to see for a long time but was never home. Not only was she home with her whole family, but a member from another ward (who I love very very dearly) was there too with her family! It was the first time they've seen each other in about 4 years so it was very cool to see the hand of the lord in that experience. Having her here helped her feel more comfortable with us I think and we were able to learn more about her and her situation.

Also heading up to the tip of our area, we had a prompting to go visit an old investigator who was sick in the hospital for awhile. And she was home and well and wanted to hear the lessons again and was so grateful that we came. She's the cutest.

Our RC got her temple recommend last Sunday to go to the temple dedication! She was worried about it before and didn't want to go but a member helped convince her! Yaaaaaaay!

I'm doing pretty well too. I've realized more lately that missionary work really is life prep, and thou it is difficult at times, I know it prepares us to be the women and men and mothers and fathers God knows we can be. And I'm very grateful for that!
I love you guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment