"Now my brethren, we see that God is mindful of every people, whatsoever land they may be in; yea he numbereth his people, and his bowels of mercy are over all the earth. Now this is my joy, and my great thanksgiving; yea and I will give thanks unto my God forever. Amen." (Alma 26.37)

Monday, August 29, 2016

Sapporo Temple Dedication

Hey everyone!

I'm sorry I'm a little low on time today but we had the Sapporo temple dedication yesterday and it was so beautiful. And so special. We got to be with kobayashi shimai the whole time and she is starting on her family history too! It is so special being able to be with them together in the temple, in the house of the Lord. It felt like being home!


Elder Nelson and Elder Stevenson from the twelve apostles came to dedicate the temple, and when they entered the room the spirit was so strong, and unmistakeable. Being there made me so grateful for the Lords plan and that he is in control. And he never ever leaves us alone. That everything centers on the fact that we are His children and He loves us and has given us a family we can be together forever, and that He will take us safely home in the end. I'm grateful to be a missionary and all the things you learn through the experience and all the times you can see the hand of the Lord in the work. Sometimes it is still hard to keep moving or to believe that you're doing okay, but I know that if we hold on to what we know to be true and keep moving, even if we can't see our path clearly ahead, we can and will make it!


Also our investigator with a baptismal date shared with us yesterday all the times she thinks she has felt the spirit and it was so cool to see her recognize it.

I love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment