"Now my brethren, we see that God is mindful of every people, whatsoever land they may be in; yea he numbereth his people, and his bowels of mercy are over all the earth. Now this is my joy, and my great thanksgiving; yea and I will give thanks unto my God forever. Amen." (Alma 26.37)

Monday, August 1, 2016

Riko chan got baptized!!

Hey guys!

Hope everyone is doing well!

The Sapporo temple open house is over and the dedication is coming up this month so we're all excited for that!
Being able to work at the temple everyday we really saw miracles and saw the difference in their attitudes coming in and coming out to the reception area. It was really beautiful and great to learn more about Gods plan for each of His children, and to see people come closer to God in the temple than perhaps they've ever felt before. I loved it so much! Transitioning back into regular dendo (missionary work) has been a little hard but we're trying to take each day at a time.

Our investigator Riko chan was baptized and confirmed this Sunday!
Love her so much! She's come so far and we are really proud of her.  Because of her, I've learned more that God really has a hand in each of our lives and He prepares the way. I learned more about the power of raw faith, when you don't think you can go any further. And from her example of pushing through even when there are unknowns and even when we're scared. She is the best!! The young women were so good about talking to her after church too and being friendly. I love this ward so much.

Sorry it's a little short this week but it was overall a good week. We also will be able to start teaching one of young women's friends next week and we're excited for her.

I love you all! Be safe and enjoy the summer!

Love
Massey shimai


No comments:

Post a Comment